top of page

Our Services

Marry Me In El Paso provides wedding officiant/minister services for non-traditional, interfaith, and non-religious couples.  Officiant services are ideal for couples who want to get married but don't want to do so in an inpersonal setting such as a courthouse. 


Couples wishing to get married must have a valid marriage license issued by the county clerk in either Texas or New Mexico.  After presiding over your ceremony the officiant will sign the license making your marriage legal. 


Marry Me In El Paso believes that chemistry is important between officiant and the couple getting married therefore we offer a free no obligation consultation which can be done in person or over the phone.


We offer affordable fees and discounts for military. Special pricing for weddings conducted Monday - Thursday contact us for availability and pricing information. (Se Habla Espanol)

 Dona Ana County Now Issuing Marriage Licenses for same sex couples contact us for information!

*** Officiants are ordained by American Marriage Ministries

bottom of page